Greenfield, Wisconsin

I used to subscribe to Reminisce and Rem.Extra for several years.

They PUNISH you for subscribing with monthly renewal statements--even on new accounts, unsolicited cookbooks that arrive at the house and have to be returned to sender--thanks for the inconvenience!

I'm not one of the two out of five "sheep" that just accept and pay for these unordered books.

As far as being able to speak to Customer Service--never! Not by phone,email, snail mail etc.

That's how much theyVALUE their paying customers.

Susan Brocker

Greenfield, WI

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of reminisce subscription. Reminisce needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned reminisce subscription in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Reminisce.

Had an Experience with Reminisce?

Comments

Customer_Care1
Reminisce Verified Representative

Hello Ms.Brocker.

I apologized for your poor experience. I do show you taking advantage of a special $10 book offer, back in 2012 and returning it in July 2012. We only send books to customers who respond to our offers. I'm sorry I don't show a new account for you, the last order I see expired in Jan 2013.

I have removed you from our mailing list. If there is a new account that I'm not seeing, please call us and provide additional information. Our phone number is 1-888-859-7838 and our email address is customercare@reminisce.com.

The hours for Customer Service are 7amCT-10pmCT M-F and 8amCT-6pmCT on Saturday.Thank you.