My sister & I sent a picture of our dad leaving the USS Latimer in August of 1945, just after Japan had surrendered.They had seen heavy battle in the Pacific.
There's a sweet little boy following him on the dock. It is a wonderful picture; we wanted to surprise him for his 90th birthday. There aren't many of those heroes left; we foolishly assumed they would be delighted to print it. We followed the guidelines to the letter, even resubmitting it for his 91st birthday.
The did not print it, nor did they give us the courtesy of a reply to our numerous letters asking why they didn't.
They print cheerleaders, why not heroes!We have all dropped our subscriptions.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My sister & I sent a picture of our dad leaving the USS Latimer in August of 1945, just after Japan had surrendered. They had seen heavy battle in the..."
- "Tower Books is a website with a documented history of ripping people off, on one review site there are 27 bad reviews out of 27 with an overall rating of..."
- "Abbott Press published my first book, 'The President's Weapon'. There was an issue with the printing that they corrected to my satisfaction. For my second book, 'Dead Water', I was..."
- "HI, I ORDERED A NIKON D5500 FOR $529.00 THEN WHEN I CALLED TO CHECK ON THE ORDER THEY TOLD ME I WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITH THE US VERSION FOR..."
- "Leased a vehicle and 2 weeks later it died in the middle of the intersection after the radiator cooling fans stopped working, the air conditioning stopped working, the gas..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."