I did not order this subscription of REMINISCE magazine please cancel this subscription or any other subscriptions.I do not know how this happened but this magazine would not have been my choice even if i was ordering a subscription .

Please take me off your mailing list. This would be easier if you had a phone number for me to call customer care and get this taken care of. You should get the point without one hundred words. It is rediculas that anyone should have to write a hundred words just to cancel a subscription with you or anyone else.

Thank you very much Mary Martin ....Contact me at my home address or maryvonmartin@gmail.com

Review about: Reminisce Subscription.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Lack of personal phone contact, No phone number for me to call and cancel this.

Had an Experience with Reminisce?

Comments

Xlibris review Xlibris "Did Xlibris publish my book? Yes. Am I satisfied with the book? Yes. However I am not satisfied with Xlibris as a publisher. Not only were they pushy about wanting..." Read more Money Map Press - False Promises Money Map Press "I was inducted to buy one of their overpriced advisory services with a guarantee to gladly refund my money with in thirty days if dissatisfied for any reason. Their representative..." Read more Reminisce - No loyalty to veterans Reminisce "My sister & I sent a picture of our dad leaving the USS Latimer in August of 1945, just after Japan had surrendered. They had seen heavy battle in the..." Read more Xlibris Complaint?  Buyer beware and be firm about what you want! Xlibris "Pretty much what I suspect after having published with Xlibris then re-formatting the original book and re-issuing it. I take responsibility for the writing and the illustrations. First time out..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Spywhizz - Cheeted Spywhizz "I called to order flexaspy was told to give target info and to send 75 bucks throu Western Union and send as a pick up not into a account but..." Read more